This assignment is due on your individual blogs Wednesday, May 16.
By now, you all should be familiar with how to compose and publish a blog posting on your own blogs. (Look for your listing at the bottom right of this page) And all of you should have published at least two entries - one on your initial thoughts about the novel and one about responsible blogging.
For your next posting, you have several options:
- Take one of the non-numbered questions I have given you and expand upon one of those in a blog entry. Make references to specific portions of the text.
- Pull out an important idea that you discussed in class and explain how or why it is significant to larger ideas in your novel. Make references to specific portions of the text.
- Use one of the thought questions or journal prompts on the question sheet as a starter to write your blog entry. Make references to specific portions of the text.
- Come up with something on your own related to ideas in the novel. Make references to specific portions of the text.
- Come up with an interesting title - or headline - that relates to what you are writing about.
- Proofread. Proofread. Proofread. These are school assignments and should be treated as such, with proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Write more than one paragraph.
- In your first paragraph, include a sentence that states clearly what it is you are writing about.